Pest Control in Pembroke Pines, FL
Looking for an affordable solution to get rid of pests invading your home and swarming around your property?
Residential Pest Control in Pembroke Pines
From ants to bees, and from centipedes to cockroaches, mosquitoes, rodents, silverfish, spiders, and more, pests enjoy the climate of South Florida. In fact, the Pembroke Pines area is a perfect place for these critters to flourish—and so it’s important to use a pest control company that can address this problem for you, safely and effectively.
Fortunately, Gregory’s provides a range of reliable pest control services that Pembroke Pines homeowners want and need, delivered with exemplary customer service, since 1985. To benefit from personal attention and professional results, contact us online or call 954-326-8287 today.
No matter what kind of ants you have in your Pembroke Pines home, you won’t want them there. The professionals at Gregory’s Pest Control will identify them and stop them in their tracks, ASAP.
Ants commonly found in our area include (but aren’t limited to):
- Ghost ants (sugar ants): These ants are often found on kitchen countertops, feeding on sugary foods. If they bite, it’s usually not significant.
- White-footed ants: These ants have black bodies and white feet and can be a big problem during the summer. Ant bait doesn’t work with them.
- Crazy ants: These erratic ants don’t follow trails aren’t picky about their food, and they nest in a wide range of places.
- Carpenter ants: These large ants seek out sweetness or moisture. Plus, they bite. Tracking them down involves following a trail to their nests.
- Fire ants: Stings are painful and can lead to severe reactions in people who are allergic. Reactions can even be life-threatening.
Learn more about our ant exterminator services.
If you see one cockroach in your home, you likely have an infestation. Roaches can carry serious diseases, including dysentery and typhoid, as well as the polio-causing virus, six parasitic worm species, and dozens of types of bacteria. Plus, as they shed feces, skin, and other body parts, these can trigger allergies. Besides being nasty pests, they’re also resilient ones, which makes it super challenging to get rid of them through DIY methods.
Two common types in Florida include:
- German cockroach: This is the most common type, with just one female able to have more than 30,000 babies each year.
- Brown-banded cockroach: You can spot them by the two lighter brown stripes across their darker brown bodies.
Whether you see, hear, or smell them first, you’ll want them gone! Here’s more information about our cockroach extermination services.
If you step outside and are greeted by mosquitoes, or if you hesitate to spend time outdoors because of these swarming, disease-carrying pests, then you’ll be happy to know our mosquito control services are both affordable and effective. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), diseases carried include “Zika virus, West Nile virus, Chikungunya virus, dengue, and malaria.”
To protect you, your family, and guests, we provide the following mosquito control services:
- Barrier spray treatments
- All-natural mosquito control
- Special event treatments
We also offer flea and tick treatments.
Rodents carry diseases that can harm your family and your pets. Diseases that rats and mice can have include hantavirus, leptospirosis, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV), salmonella, and tularemia, the plague, rat-bite fever, monkeypox, and more. Some diseases are passed along as the rodents’ feces or urine break down into particles and become airborne. Others are passed along in a secondary way, such as when a flea bites an infected rat and then the flea becomes the spreader.
They can also cause significant damage to your home, chewing through wiring, which could potentially start a fire. They can also damage wooden beams, pipes, even soft concrete. They can gnaw insulation in your Pembroke Pines home and get into your food supply, leaving behind droppings.
Find more information about our rodent extermination services.
Looking for Pest Control Near You?
Gregory’s Pest Control, founded in 1985, remains family-owned and operated, as we provide services in Pembroke Pines and other South Florida cities. Established on the principle that customers value personal relationships with local businesses that provide quality service, we developed pest control treatments that are both safe and effective. We focus on protecting our customers’ homes and families, just as we do our own. Satisfaction, 100% guaranteed!
Pembroke Pines Pest Control FAQs
Expert Pest Control from Trained Professionals
Schedule your FREE pest evaluation!